Phnix Integrated Geyser Heat Pumps provide an attractive and compact, energy saving hot water system suitable for homes, apartment complexes and office blocks. This product is SANS-151 compliant and simplifies the integration of hot water systems into the XA 10400 regulations.
There are two Phnix models available, a 200L – 1.8kW model and a 300L – 2.3kW model. This heat pump system replaces the need for the installation of a standard geyser in your home. The PHNIX unit is positioned vertically in an appropriate location, usually the garage or storeroom. The Unit provides pressurised hot water at temperatures up to 65°C. The hot water cylinder is extremely well insulated ensuring that a minimum amount of heat is lost through the jacket casing.
The heating of the water is provided by a low energy 134a heat pump system that is mounted above the hot water cylinder. The heat pumps condenser jackets the hot water cylinder rapidly and efficiently transferring the heat from the refrigerant to the water. Because the condenser wraps the tank there is no need for hot water circulation pumps generally associated with split type domestic heat pumps. The heat pump has no chance of fouling and with no long pipe runs the energy from the heat pump is directed to the tank with far fewer losses.
This product provides a simple solution that is easy to install and quick to maintain. Built to the highest quality levels the PHNIX integrated heat pump system fits neatly within any residence.
Key benefits of the Heat Pump Geyser
- Save up to 70% of your water heating cost with no change in usuage patern.
- Simplified installation, plumbed as a standard geyser with no complicated interconnecting pipework.
- Quiet operation, with no unsighjtly panels or external fittings.
- Intelligent Defrost Contol allows the unit to operate at low ambient conditions.
- Dual temperature sensors installed at the top and bottom of the tank, together with an intelligent controll, provide accurate temperature control of the hot water.