SIRAC Commercial Hot Water Heat Pumps are specifically designed to work efficiently in South African climatic conditions. With attention to detail and innovative technology SIRAC is a commercial leader in the Hot Water Heat Pump industry
The SIRAC commercial unit is a direct result of our vast experience, observations and field testing that has taken place since our first installation in 2007. Our heat pumps have been specifically designed to accommodate the requests from installers and engineers and the wide temperature and altitude conditions experienced in South Africa.
Key Benefits of the SIRAC Air to Water Heat Pump
- Attractive, well engineered product.
- Strong local support and service back up.
- ISO 9000 Manufacturing facility.
- Simple uncomplicated design.
- Three year compressor warranty.
- Large Spacious easy service access.
- Sturdy steel base that provides rigidity to the frame structure.
- Heavy gauge galvanized steel panels and frame, epoxy painted after manufacture. An option for 304 Stainless Steel is available for coastal installations.
- V – design evaporator coil with coil guards are available for models LSQ20R and LSQ25R heat pumps. This configuration reduces the chance of hail damage to the coil face.
- Designed to meet with European energy standards. The evaporator coils are designed to operate down to ‐20°C ambient temperatures. This makes the unit extremely efficient when operated in the South African mild climate.
- Automatic hot gas defrost controlled by intelligent control system – not timer based.
- A flow confirmation switch is provided for field operation.