Hot Water Heat Pumps
Why Heat Pumps?
- extremely efficient - use up to 70% less household energy than
- no unsightly solar collectors on the roof
- can be retro-fitted to existing geysers
- can be used in conjunction with solar heaters
- fully automatic control with adjustable water temperature setting
- environmentally responsible
The product has been specifically designed for South African conditions.
The installation is neat and compact. It does not rely on direct sunlight to offer great performance so there is no need to clutter up your rooflines or irritate your neighbours with unsightly panels. The heat pump may be mounted low to the ground towards the rear of your home.
SIRAC can help you manage your hot water heating consumption where each installation can be tailored to your personal requirements. SIRAC Heat Pumps are supplied with user friendly wired remote controllers that allow quick and easy access to water temperature, running times and system diagnostics. .
Heat pumps pay off:
With a highly efficient SIRAC Heat Pump you can enjoy plentiful hot water throughout the year at a much-reduced cost. They are affordable, reliable and their high efficiency keeps your electricity bill to a minimum. By installing a SIRAC Heat Pump you can reap a return on your investment with a payback through energy savings in record time.