Thermocube Hot Water Storage systems offer a fresh approach to centralised hot water storage providing heated sanitised water through an indirect heat transfer process.
Water from the mains flows through the heat exchanger set and gathers up energy stored by the stationary water in the tank. The temperature of the thermal store is maintained by SIRAC heat pumps or any other efficient heating system. These machines constantly agitate the water in the tank ensuring efficient heat transfer from the tank to the coils.
The size of the heat exchanger set is determined by the expected maximum volume demand of the hot water system.
Key Benefits of the Thermal Hot Water Storage Unit
- 316L Heat Exchanger.
- Only Sanitized water is fed into the hot water system.
- Tank is at atmospheric pressure – no safety valve required.
- No mandatory pressure vessel safety inspections required.
- Ring main under mains pressure.
- Bacteria (Legionella) free – due to the very low water volume in the heat exchanger and the fast water replacement rate.
- Low risk of scaling. Special smooth spiral tubing insures that the lime scale does not get a chance to adhere to the surface.
- Counter flow heat exchanger arrangement with “reverse return” piping to insure that each circuit has the same pressure drop.
- Large bore tubing to increase heat exchanger surface area and insures a low water pressure drop.
- Pressure may be supplied to the building higher than the standard 4Bar tank ratings.
- Special spiral tubing creates high water turbulence, which results in exceptional heat transfer.
- No electric elements in the tank.
- Standard 5-year warranty.
Click here to view the Advantages of Thermal Storage Systems