HEAT ACCUMULATOR SYSTEMS
THERMOCUBETM and THERMOTUBETM provide perfect hot water storage Junction points for Multiple Heat Sources and Hot Water Supply Options.
THERMOTUBE™ – Shares the same operating principle and many of the key features of the THERMOCUBE™.
THERMOTUBE™ has been invented for smaller system applications. The tank is supplied factory assembled.
UNIQUE SPECIAL FEATURES
- Available in two sizes 1000 and 1600 litres. Each with options for one or two heat exchangers
- Lightweight factory assembled construction for ease of transport, rigging and positioning
- Roto moulded temperature resistant Polypropylene inner tank suitable for temperatures of < 80°c
- UV protected top and bottom polyethene caps
- Large access lid
- Fitted ball float valve and overflow pipe fitting
- Designed for outdoor applications
- The tank is insulated with 100 mm high-density fibreglass with an R-value of 2.5. This far exceeds the SANS10252 minimum requirement of R-value of 2.0
- Extremely durable, high impact strength, UV protected Fibre Reinforced protective cladding
- Purpose made 316 stainless steel heat pump/heat source and process bulkhead connections
- Factory fitted 316L helical heat exchangers coil(s) complete with internal 316 stainless steel manifold
- Heat exchangers suitable for up to 10 bar working pressure